In today’s business and economic climate, sustainability can have a variety of meanings to different people and different organizations. We believe sustainability is meeting the current environmental, social, and economic needs of our community projects. In response to today’s business climate to conserve and better utilize natural resources, energy, air, water and land, 4Sight is pursuing a more sustainable way to do business and to offer sustainable services to our clients.
We are never satisfied with the status quo, and we practice continuous improvement in every aspect of our business. Our corporate offices are equipped with high-efficient HVAC systems, and with 60 solar panels that produce a total of 24.6 KW of electricity.
Solar panels on the roof of 4Sight Corporate Headquarters
4Sight supports sustainability as a measure of the long-term social, economic, and environmental health of a project as well as the community it serves. We believe that the renovation and reuse of an existing building is the ultimate recycling and that our services to redevelop and revitalize areas of the urban core is the ultimate sustainable effort.
Our involvement with restorative development demonstrates the “greening” in residential, commercial, and public construction.
Our commitment to the environment includes:
• Energy efficient HVAC installation and repairs
• Ground Source Heat Pumps
• Energy saving thermostats
• Construction Debris Diversion
• Demolition Reclamation
• Restorative Development
In addition, we have enduring industry partnerships that provide us immediate access to the following:
• Environmental Training and Compliance Programs including;
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) training with Hazmat, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA), Asbestos School Hazard Abatement Reauthorization Act (ASHARA), National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP), and Housing and Urban Development Guidelines pertaining to Lead-based Paint (LBP)
• Environmental Inspections for renovation/demolition, property transactions
• Environmental Consulting and Coordination